Chou, Molly and Chaka talk to Chief Delarose about the arrangements. He tells them that Eldritch is making a duplicate of her sword (presumably without the ancient Taoist Sage) with a tracer, and she is to deliver it to the Tong.
In Team Tactics , they do an analysis of the previous day's attack on Crucible's lair. Then Generator gets to play Evil Overlord against Outcast Corner as the blue team. It's a draw. Chou takes the Omega Squad easily. She does quite a bit of angsting over what she had to do.
Headmistress Carson calls in some support. The Iron Dragon says he will not interfere with any actions taken against the Tong, but that is the limit of his support. Dominus, the current head of the Syndicate, suggests that they'll take out the Tong's Thailand temple, and harass the other three. They also discuss some of the ramifications of the Halloween disaster, including the fact that Nimbus rather than the Chessmaster was supposed to be heading the operation. When he hangs up she reflects that she's probably identified him as her old foe, Mephisto the Magician. Then she talks to Dr. Diabolik, who suggests a measured response -- orbital bombardment.
In Summoning class, Molly summons a creature and sets it on Buster. Then her teacher, Mr. Langford suggests something about the gateway she uses, and she finds she can step through it and teleport.
Dyffud Harraz gets called to what turns out to be an MCO recruiting spiel. He turns them down like he's turned them down many times before. He finds out it was arranged through Ms. Hartford. Lady Astarte suggests he look after the Harringtons, and he accepts.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Five Elements Dancing - Book of the Fire
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 5 - The Legend of Artegal, or of Justice
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 The Secret of the Forger's List: Part 3
- ↑ Straight from the Squirrel's Mouth - Chapter 8
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 6 - The Legend of Calidore, or of Courtesy