Chaka - Duel Damsel is the second Chaka story by Bek D. Corbin, and was released on 2005-01-04. It runs from 2006-09-22 to 2006-09-25. It is preceded by Enter the Chaka! and followed by Toni and the Tiger.
Chaka finds out that Montana's actions have cost Tennyo her job, so she challenges him to a duel in the dojo. The terms are that if she wins he has to apologize to Tennyo and leave her alone, but if he wins, Chaka has to do whatever he says for a week.
- Ms. Hartford
- The Headmistress
- "There were a bunch of guys lounging around the (Twain's) ground floor common room."
- Mirror "Twain’s main fixer"
- Gloria Conrack
- Gabriel Thorne (Also called Gideon Thorne...)
- Al Sharpton (Mentioned.)
- Jesse Jackson (Mentioned.)
- The Dragons
- Zhong Lau "the Chinese kid with the shaved head"
- The Tigers
- N’Dizi "the big black guy with the shaven head- a shaven head seems to be some kind of sign of leadership"
- The Ultra Violents "a group of large and rather scruffy looking boys"
- The Ninjas
- The Cape Squad
- Hazard "a slender Asian girl dressed in dark, tight fitting trendy clothes"
- Tolman Sensei