Dickinson Cottage is a girls-only cottage located about 300 yards to the north-east of the central campus, on top of Dickinson Hill. It's exclusively for non-GSD students, although students with very mild GSD probably slip in from time to time.
- The room was identical to all the others in the cottage, twelve by twenty feet, and likewise all the furniture was standard issue, a faux blonde maple that consisted of a pair of student desks on the wall with the door, a pair of 4 drawer dressers, a wardrobe for hanging items, and a night stand at the foot of each bed. The beds themselves were a simple tube iron frame twin types in black and a dorm fridge the girls shared sat between the two windows on the far wall.
Note that the above contradicts the description in the earlier stories; the room is well over twice as large.
House Mother: (in different stories)
- Mrs. Nelson; no longer working there as of September 2016.
- Mrs. Selkirk
- Mrs. Plimsoll (beginning September 2016)
- Basimah and Shannon , neither of whom can be Poise since Poise's name is "Coleen." Since a total of 3 fixers was mentioned, it appears that Poise has 'retired' from being a Fixer in Dickinson and Pythia, Basimah, and Shannon have taken over.
List of Students: Dickinson Students
- ↑ Mimeographic
- ↑ Even Murphy's Law has Loopholes: Chapter Four
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 There's an Angel in Dickinson Cottage: Part 1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dorms Of Our Lives
- ↑ Reflections in an Evil Eye
- ↑ Even Murphy's Law has Loopholes: Chapter Two
- ↑ Insanity Prerequisite: Part 4
- ↑ There's an Angel in Dickinson Cottage: Part 3