Elyzia/Elysia/Eliza Grimes is the evocation instructor in the Mystic Arts Program. She's an extremely powerful witch, and looks the part. Think Mortica Addams. She's got a familiar, a cat named Merlin. As she puts it, when she looks like she does, she has to get out ahead of it or take a lot of flack. Whether she's a mutant or a baseline wizard isn't currently known.
She is in charge of the Junior High Program. Tansy Walcutt is assigned to her as a Student Assistant in mid January 2007. She seems to be responsible for the Three Little Witches in general, particularly dealing with the various problems they cause and punishing them appropriately.
- Basic Mystic Concepts 050
- unnamed advanced night class (Has an essay on reconciling Classic Chinese and Western Elemental concepts, known students: Bifrost, Nacht, and Simon (Student))
- Special Topics - Magic: Necromancy - Threat Or Menace
- ↑ Call the Thunder: Chapter 5 - Idiots 'R Us
- ↑ Even Murphy's Law has Loopholes: Chapter Three
- ↑ Even Murphy's Law has Loopholes: Chapter Four
- ↑ Even Murphy's Law has Loopholes: Chapter Five
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 The Three Little Witches
- ↑ The Boston Brawl II - This Time It's Personal!
- ↑ Ayla and the Great Shoulder Angel Conspiracy: Chapter 2 - Cherubim