Harvey's codename, Mega-Death, was chosen while he was in the throes of a Diedrick's attack, explaining the over-the-top nature of it. He's rather embarrassed by it, but due to it already being associated with him and the presumed difficulties involved in changing it, he hasn't yet, deciding instead to keep it, and just ask people to call him by his real name, or MD.
|Mutant Identification Card|
|Weak vs||Others claim he suffers from Diedrick's|
|Backup / Team Affiliation||Robo-Jox|
Like all devisors, Mega-Death tends to wear mismatched clothing covered with the Whateley Academy Labcoat. He's rather tall and thin, with a long face and a large nose and chin, reminiscent of Jay Leno. His features, especially his cheekbones and eyes, also hint at a mixed Mexican-Indian ancestry somewhere in his family's history.
Mega-Death is a Devisor, one of the most infamous at Whateley. His devises range from large scale autonomous robots down to single-use holdouts like Forcefield Disruptors. Alongside his Devisor rating, he also suffers from Diedrick's Syndrome, causing uncontrollable ranting and megalomaniacal tendancies at the drop of a hat.
- Force-field Disruptor
- Squid Robot
- Personal Force-field Generator
- Force Field Defragmenter
- Phase (Business consultant/associate)(genuine friend)
- Blackballed from the Golden Kids
- Reed Calloway, the Corporate Attorney (Father)
- Derek Calloway, Architect (Uncle)
- Special Topics for Workshop: Abnormal Brain Chemistry and Mutants Participating as a Research Subject
- Some Workshop class where they did special projects around Campus; he helped out with Puppet's support upgrade. Ergonomic and Hazmat are in it with him.