Sun Wu Kong is a Chinese supernatural being, a trickster and immortal, although not one of the Eight Immortals. He has also revealed being a Taoist Sage, a master magician, one of the greatest martial artists ever, a phenomenal dancer, having luck with the ladies and exceptional good looks, and being the most awesome being in the universe. He has taken an interest in Bladedancer due to her being the newest incarnation of the Handmaiden of the Tao, and speaks of her as his younger sister.
Oh, and he's Awesome. Really really awesome. No, seriously, you don't get how awesome he is.
Bearing cloud bequeathed, Bladedancer bemoans.
Density Warper's delicacies devoured. Returned, sixfold. A pleasant tea for drinking.
In solitary contemplation, wiki editors chastised. Such awesomeness is Sun Wu Kong!
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Monkey of Constant Sorrow
- ↑ Panty Raid
- ↑ Eating Dog
- ↑ Ayla and the Tests: Chapter 7 - The Cattle of Geryon
- ↑ To the Mountain: Part 2
- ↑ Summoning Sweeties
- ↑ Five Elements Dancing: Book of the Fire
- ↑ Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 5 - The Legend of Artegal, or of Justice
- ↑ Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 8 - The Legend of Amoret, or of Fortitude
- ↑ Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 6 - The Legend of Calidore, or of Courtesy
- ↑ Gong Hai Fat Choy: Chapter 2