Dale Carson, code name Slapdash, is a member of the Grunts and also the Parkour Hooligans. He's a devisor and electrical energizer who uses power armor in combat, and also rated as an Exemplar 3. He has Diedrick's Syndrome. He lives in Melville Cottage He is a member of the Class of 2009. His guidance counselor is Langley Paulson. Carmilla strongly implied that he is in love with Bunker.
- Well, it was pretty tough to make him look at all nerdy, given that he looked like a hero in a Hollywood action movie. He was a little over six feet tall, with a decent set of muscles on a medium build. He was handsome enough to have a lot of deviser girls swooning over him. He had Scandinavian features under red hair in a well-trimmed crewcut. And his hair wasn't chestnut red or ginger red, it was blood red, so it looked almost like he'd dyed it that color.
He appears with the Grunts most of the time they're together.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ayla and the Tests: Chapter 5 - The Apples of the Hesperides
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Op
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Parkour Jam Hooligans
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Insanity Prerequisite: Part 4 - Reincarnation
- ↑ A Single Fold
- ↑ Call the Thunder: Chapter 1 - Let's Play a Game
- ↑ Whilst Any Speaks: Chapter One
- ↑ Call The Thunder: Chapter 7 - Screw this Melancholy Crap!