Don Sebastiano affects a nobility he doesn't deserve by prepending the "Don" title to his name, as in Spanish nobility -- but the other usage of "Don", meaning a criminal lord, is more descriptive of his personality.
He likes to harass people (he calls it "pranking" them), and he's quite good at figuring out how to manipulate people and the social matrix.
He has violet eyes and is at least seventeen years old as of October 18, 2006.
Don Sebastiano is an exemplar-4 and a psi (telepath)-3. During the whole of 2006, he had most of the school believing he had some mental trick for completely subjugating another person's will without leaving traces. In reality, he's not that good; he is, however, very crafty and skillful with his telepathic talents, being a master of manipulating people by subtly influencing their thoughts and emotions. That's how he made Hekate fall in love with him to the point of her giving him control of Cavalier and Skybolt, and letting him enjoy the unearned reputation. He came very close to splitting Team Kimba by manipulating their insecurities.
The Don's FactionEdit
After his deposition as Alpha, The Don has been gathering together a faction composed of deposed Alphas, creating a new power base with plans to leverage his way back to his former station. There are others clustering about him, foolishly thinking he'll remember their help.
- Aries (At least The Don thinks so)
- History 
During his sophomore year he was one of Freya's hit men in the Alphas. Hekate used a mind slave spell on two rivals, Cavalier and Skybolt, over Christmas 2005; the fallout had everyone scared to cross him since they arranged for people to think he had an undetectable mind control power. In the 2006-2007 school year Kodiak should have been the alpha Alpha, but he let The Don and Hekate take over.
He tried to get his revenge against Chaka by framing her for an unjustified assault.
When Skybolt and Cavalier came back, the spell had worn off, and Hekate had been expelled. They beat up The Don, leaving him in the hospital for most of the Winter 2007 term. Kodiak and Tansy kicked him out of the Alphas after discovering some evidence he'd recorded on a DVD.
He starts to plot to regain control of the Alphas.
He's contacted by Hekate's Master, and passes some information to The Necromancer. While doing it, he decides that the only way he's going to survive is to find out who Hekate's Master really is, and turn him in to the school administration.
- ↑ Word of God, lost in a forum crash
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Insanity Prerequisite: Part 2 - Destabilization
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 It's Good to be the Don
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Even Murphy's Law has Loopholes: Chapter Six
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Secret of the Forger's List: Part 2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 9 - The Legend of Arthur, or of Magnificence
- ↑ Triple Threat
- ↑ Jade 4 - Bottle a Jinn
- ↑ Revenge of the Alphas
- ↑ The Clue of the Unseen Switch
- ↑ It's All in the Timing!
- ↑ Christmas Elves: Fey and Jade's Holiday Havoc
- ↑ There's an Angel in Dickinson Cottage: Part 1
- ↑ Even Murphy’s Law has Loopholes: Chapter One
- ↑ The Secret of the Forger's List: Part 1
- ↑ Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 1 - The Legend of the Red Cross Knight
- ↑ The Secret of the Forger's List: Part 4