Vanessa Jackson, codename Vox.
Vanessa is the ‘curvy black girl’ that was dancing along with Rip and Toni at the train station. Vanessa comes from a working class neighborhood in Philadelphia, and is very anxious to grab this opportunity to improve her situation. At 15, Vanessa already has curves, and she’s an Exemplar (Level 2); she’s developing into the sort of figure that could give even Fey a run for her money in the tongue dragging department.
EX-2, EN-? (Siren). Vanessa is a ‘Siren’, a sub-variety of Psychokinetic whose energy is focused into sonic vibrations delivered by her voice. Vanessa can perfectly mimic any sound or voice that she’s ever heard, emit an ear-shattering scream, and with effort, hit any resonant frequency of any rigid object. Her most effective technique, however, is something rather like the ‘Bene Gesserit Voice’, a subvocal influence that causes a ‘Suggestion’ effect.
Vanessa is basically a moral girl — for a 15 year old — but she really wants to get out of the work-a-day grind that pretty much chewed up her mother and spat her out, so she’s looking for a way to use her powers to her advantage. She wants to go to business school. Vanessa is more or less bisexual, but doesn’t have a lot of patience with teenage boys.
Vox is Ayla's girlfriend; there is a lot missing in this section such as several private dinners
By 2016, Vanessa appears to have become famous as a singer.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ayla and the Late Trevor James Goodkind
- ↑ Enter the Chaka!
- ↑ Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 9 - The Legend of Arthur, or of Magnificence
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ayla and the Tests: Chapter 8 - The Mares of Diomedes
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ayla and the Blackmailer
- ↑ Ayla and the Great Shoulder Angel Conspiracy: Chapter 1 - Ishim
- ↑ Ayla and the Mad Scientist: Chapter 7 - Les Femmes Savantes
- ↑ The Road to Whateley: Part 1